Wednesday, December 26, 2007

HELLO WORLD!

I've been missing from the Blogosphere for almost 4months. So long that my friends have given up hope on my blog and stoppedI'm so sorry but hectic University life does not allow me to blog as often as I used to during my carefree slacking days. Or at least I did not bother updating. Hoho.

Anyway, a hell lot of things happened over the past 4months. Really.

Lectures, tutorials, projects. They never end. But in the mean time, I found joy and laughter among my OG mates, classmates, the loved one, friends, and family. And so I managed to pull through the semester and was so glad exams are over now although it won't be long before this cycle starts again. And in a few hours' time, I'll be getting my results. Gosh. I hope I won't do too badly. It's really Boxing Day man. Results=present. Worst present ever if my results fall out of my expectations (in a negative way). Haha.

Anyway, after all the waiting, I finally got a room at PGP. I'm so glad cos time table next semester sucks. Really, it's worse than the last semester.

And I'm one and a half months into a relationship with Smurf. Hmm. Happiness is all I can say. =D

Christmas's over and I had like 4parties! So happening. Hahaha. The first one was with Odin at Terry's house on Thursday, then with the class at Joyce's function room on Friday, then with Casmud at Bev's house on Sunday and finally at Char's house last night for sleepover plus Mahjong. Whee. I love this year's Christmas. And the presents are waiting for me under the Christmas tree. Hohoho.

No comments: