Thursday, August 09, 2007

School is starting! =(

Now that O-week is over (it's quite boring actually), school is gonna start officially! Gosh this marks the end of my 8-month long holiday=( I'll miss going out and slacking and my TV!

Bidding is scary, I tell you. Like stock market, you have to closely monitor the next minimum bid and number of bidders. Poor year 1s like us with only 350points in our General Account have to compete with spoil-market-seniors who use >1000 points to bid for some GEM, Breadth or SS Module. So we are only left with those really unpopular and shitty ones which eventually become very popular as well since all the year 1s will be bidding for them. It's a really tiring process.

I'm so glad NUS Bizad implemented the new system where we have 4 pre-allocated modules in both semesters in Year1 and all we need to do is to bid for another module. Gosh imagine bidding for all 5modules! I'll just faint or even die.

But but there's a downside to this system. Everything's pre-allocated so I have a bloody 5-day week time table!!!!!! And it's gonna be so troublesome to swap tutorials. 8am tutorial on Wed. Yucks. Let's not talk about it anymore.

MNO, Financial Accounting, Principles of Marketing, Operations Management and Intro to E-commerce. Hmm. Hectic life says hi.

But I'm quite thankful that Odin will be in the same class. =D

No comments: